Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Setting out in a new frontier

 

I guess I’m going to try to complete this new task I have set for myself. As an English teacher, I will try to practice the same skills I set for my students to complete.  I guess if I don’t like doing them, I can’t expect for the students to enjoy doing them.

In sixth grade we’re reading Wrinkle in Time, and we discussed time travel the other day in class.  That always starts some lively debates.  I found some interesting videos on the web.

1. But how can you swim upstream in the river of time? Physicists Charles Liu and Michio Kaku have some answers.

2.Video title: How to Travel Through Time

3. "Michio Kaku on Time Travel"

See what you think about the possibility of time travel and a tesseract.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Pond

The Pond
By the Reader's Grove

Communication is sharing meaning. It's elementary my dear Watson!

Communication: giving or exchanging information through speaking, writing, or movement.