Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm from another era.

I have 7th grade Short Story Anthologies to finish, some grammar to grade, and a class of vocabulary tests to finish. I need to plan for A Wrinkle in Time for 6th grade, Introduction to Shakespeare for 7th grade, and To Kill a Mockingbird for 8th grade. Some days I'm not quite sure who I am.

I thought I might try this blogging...and maybe use it as an option for some Summer Extra Credit. I have the 8th grade writing a response to a Jr. Great Books story, "Star Food" by Ethan Cohan tomorrow, and they will need to write blog entries. Not on the computer, but on paper. (That last comment was not a complete sentence. How important is that in blogging?) I thought maybe I should give it a try before I make them do the assignment.

This will be as much as I can do for now...blogging that is. I need to finish a few other things first. So, as I said, I will begin soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Pond

The Pond
By the Reader's Grove

Communication is sharing meaning. It's elementary my dear Watson!

Communication: giving or exchanging information through speaking, writing, or movement.