Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

It is a Wednesday. I'm beginning to think about school and plans and lessons. But, I'm not quite ready yet.
I've been experimenting with Pinterest this summer. It's been fun looking for new "education ideas" for the next school year when we'll be celebrating St. Albans's 50th school year!

I've also been experimenting with HOW to publish different types of writings. I've enlisted my son, the writer, to help. I've taken some of his haiku and put them with a few of my photos. What do you think? Why don't some of you give it a try. Everyone takes pictures today since so many use their phone for that purpose. Write a haiku that goes with one of your clever pictures. Remember that Haiku poems are made up of three lines consisting of five syllables in the first line, seven syllables in the second line, and five syllables in the third line.
Haiku #208 by Cloud Buchholz
Photo by Sue Watson

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Pond

The Pond
By the Reader's Grove

Communication is sharing meaning. It's elementary my dear Watson!

Communication: giving or exchanging information through speaking, writing, or movement.